|Complete the INSEAD MBA online application and attach the required supporting documentation to your application.|
|An email notification from your Admissions Officer will be sent to you within two weeks of submitting your application.|
|You will be informed whether you have been selected to interview on or before the interview decision deadline.|
|Interviews are conducted in person by INSEAD alumni, normally in your country of residence. In the majority of cases, two separate interviews are conducted.|
|Once the Admissions Office receives feedback from the alumni interviewers, your application will be re-evaluated and then presented to the Admissions Committee. The Admissions Committee, comprised of faculty and alumni, decides whether to accept or reject each candidate.|
|You will be advised by letter and email of the final decision on your application. The entire admissions process (from time of application) will take up to 12 weeks.|
- Please check our Admissions Deadlines.
If you choose to delay submission of your application until the following round of the same intake, your application form details will be saved automatically. Note that access to your form will be temporarily disabled from 00:00am (Central European Time) on the day of the deadline, as the system will shutdown for about four days. Access to your form will resume once the temporary shutdown period ends, so you can continue editing it.
Please bear in mind that if you miss all four rounds of a particular intake, your application form and its entire contents will expire. At this point, you will be required to complete a new application from scratch, for the next intake.
- To be included in a specific round, complete applications must be submitted by 23:59pm Central European Time on the day of the deadline.
- Applications will not be evaluated until all supporting documents and the online portions of the application are received.
- Applications for both campuses are processed in Fontainebleau and all correspondence should be with your designated Admissions Officer in Fontainebleau. For any queries after submitting your application, please write to email@example.com.
- Campus choice is not taken into account when evaluating whether to accept or decline candidates. We will strive to accommodate your campus choice, but if your preferred campus is full, you will be offered the choice of either a place on the other campus or a place on the waitlist for your preferred campus.
- Due to the confidentiality of the Admissions Committee deliberations, we regret that feedback on rejected applications will not be provided.
- We do not encourage applications from previously rejected candidates unless there has been a substantial change in the profile of the applicant.
Please rest assured, each application is carefully evaluated regardless of the volume of applications received.