Driving the D&I Agenda
Diversity and inclusion (D&I) are priorities for all organisations today. Building a diverse organisation brings a host of benefits—such as increased innovation and performance—but these benefits are only gained when organisations pair diversity with an inclusive culture. While informed leaders and organisations understand the strategic importance of diversity and inclusion, realising that goal is challenging.
How do you address cultural, systemic or structural obstacles within your organisation and your culture—obstacles that impede the progress and advancement of all of your people? And how do you design and implement the kinds of strategies, programmes and processes—as well as the behavioural norms—that not only attract, but retain and empower the diversity of talent that your organisation truly needs?
The Advancing Diversity and Inclusion programme empowers you to seize and leverage the power of difference in a way that is as meaningful as it is sustainable. Targeting five strategic areas of focus, the programme equips you with the understanding, the vision and the frameworks to identify the obstacles, build the strategies, and nurture the inclusive culture, processes and interpersonal dynamics to truly lead change.
Advancing Diversity and Inclusion is your roadmap to unlocking the promise of diversity for your organisation today and tomorrow.
How you benefit
- Identify and address the challenges that block diverse and inclusive culture
- Formulate game-changing strategies to accelerate progress
- Challenge cultural roadblocks and shift mindsets
- Implement inclusive processes and interpersonal practices that inspire and reward positive change
- Lead tangible and quantifiable change across the entirety of your organisation.
The Advancing Diversity and Inclusion programme is designed for:
- Executives who are in traditional leadership positions – of teams, business units, products or functions – and who are committed to driving diversity and inclusion in their area
- Senior executives who are responsible for driving the diversity and inclusion agenda of their organisations.
The programme is also relevant for human resources, and diversity and inclusion specialists.
Please note, this programme is not suited to consultants.
This programme qualifies for the INSEAD Online Certificates: Leading in a Transforming World.
INSEAD's Cutting-edge Online Programmes
Through outstanding design and delivery, INSEAD’s online programmes build upon our world-class faculty’s ability to convey very complex concepts in the simplest yet most comprehensible way.
- Content designed specifically for the online format, including short high-impact videos
- Professional, television-quality filming in INSEAD amphitheatres with actual participants
- Use of relevant and engaging examples and short case studies from a wide range of industries
Through a rich set of interactive elements, we build a community of faculty, learning coaches and diverse, high-quality global executives who learn together as a group - one of INSEAD’s strengths.
- A mobile-friendly learning platform built to maximise interaction and engagement
- Faculty answering questions during the programme via live calls and just-in-time videos
- A learning coach guides participants through the programme at each step, simulating content discussions and helping them with their learning.
- The guided ‘real-world assignments’ feature of the programmes encourages participants to take newly acquired skills and apply them within the context of their actual job and organisation.
- The projects are closely aligned with the learning in the programme and benefit from the learning community, with feedback from the learning coach and from peer review.
Upon successful completion of all programme activities, combined with satisfactory grades on the final assignment, participants are awarded with an official Certificate of Completion from INSEAD, which they can also showcase on their LinkedIn profile. The top performers will receive a Certificate with Distinction.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at INSEAD
Diversity is a foundational value of INSEAD. It is a value we hold dear, a cornerstone of the INSEAD education.
As the Business School for the World, INSEAD commits to cultivating a community that pursues equity, exemplifies inclusion, and cherishes diversity in all its dimensions.
Andreas Jacobs, Chair of the INSEAD Board, reflects on his own inclusive leadership journey and how he applies #DEI in his investment philosophy to advance the impact of Force for Good.
Systemic racism is not only an American problem. The European experience demands a different kind of anti-racist conversation.