What is leadership today?
Is it about delivering superior results, building highly-performing teams and enduring organisations? Or is that and more? Why are some organisations consistently more successful than others? Why do some companies get ‘left behind’ when their environment changes, while others power ahead? And how do you continue to create value in these uncertain times? Is the value creation today the same as that of yesteryear?
These are just some of the questions organisations and executives are asking themselves in today’s volatile and disrupted business environment.
Of course, many leadership and strategy fundamentals remain relevant today, but much like the environment, they are also evolving. To remain competitive organisations and executives must keep apace with global changes in ways of leading and adapt accordingly. Business strategies also need to change to suit 21s century trends.
The Future Food & Ag Leadership programme from Agrohub, AgFunder and INSEAD seeks to answer these questions and to provide insights into leading and strategising in today’ world.
Held over 3 days in Fontainebleau, with a further 2 days of virtual seminars, the programme will help you build the core capabilities of leadership in turbulent times, hone your strategic thinking skills, better understand global trends and trends in the agricultural sector, as well as learn how to make effective decisions in the modern VUCA-world.
How you benefit
- Knowledge and skills. Build a broad set of senior manager skills, covering the areas of leadership, strategy, digital transformation and sustainability
- Trends awareness. Stay current with shifts in market demand, regional and global trends, and local operating realities
- Grow your network. Interact with peers, exchange experience and share the latest insights
The programme is particularly suited to senior executives of companies of all sectors in the agro industry, including, but not limited to:
- Producers of agricultural crops and animal husbandry
- Producers of agricultural inputs, materials and equipment
- Executives of food production companies
- Traders, distributors and sellers of agricultural products, food, raw materials, resources, consumables and equipment
This programme qualifies for the INSEAD Certificate in Global Management.
Agrohub is agricultural advanced-analytics center with a team of data scientists, industry experts and management consultants experienced in applying analytics and big data to agrobusiness challenges.
Agrohub provides quality analytics and helps growers increase revenue, reduce costs and risks, become more profitable by using the tools to make the right decisions about efficiency and personnel, and conducts research to help agro leaders develop a deeper understanding of available technology solutions.