Build your growth capabilities
Building a successful company means knowing how to define your corporate strategy and choosing the best growth options. But it’s not easy. Growth can be hard to achieve, expensive, and can destroy value. You need to understand the challenges involved in driving growth through external means, such as alliances or acquisitions, and the strategies that will empower your firm to resolve these challenges.
The M&As and Corporate Strategy programme fully leverages the latest in faculty research and thought leadership. Together with next-generation teaching and learning methodologies, it delivers a solid understanding of portfolio growth and restructuring, M&As and divestitures, as well as alliances. You will explore the key issues through deep analysis and real-world case studies from a breadth of industries, including financial services, telecommunications and IT, chemicals and manufacturing.
How you benefit
- Corporate strategy. Define your optimal portfolio of businesses and an effective corporate growth strategy
- Acquisition strategies. Enhance your M&A capabilities through acquisitions with greater value creation potential, at the right price and with the right deal structure
- Post-M&A integration management. Design a post-M&A integration approach that fits your strategic objectives, while taking human constraints into account
This programme is designed for:
- CEOs, CFOs, general managers, senior executives, board members and those responsible for corporate strategy
- Corporate development officers, heads of M&As and those responsible for corporate partnerships
- Company advisors such as lawyers and investment bankers, or private equity executives concerned with M&A deals
This programme qualifies for the INSEAD Certificate in Global Management.
Which Strategy programme is for you?
We offer a variety of Strategy programmes designed to equip business leaders with the rigorous strategic thinking skills to uncover opportunities for creating and capturing value. View the comparison grid below to find out which Strategy programme best matches your needs.