A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information in the tables below about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in in the following websites
The use of certain cookies does not require your prior consent, because they do not process any of your Personal Data, or because they are strictly necessary for the provision of the service you request (Strictly necessary cookies).
- Analytical/Performance cookies
- Functionality cookies
- Targeting cookies
You can, at any time, object to the storage and use of some cookies or all, by deleting them from your devices or by modifying your browser settings, as described below.
You may disable cookies on the following sites via the following links:
You may also disable/enable cookies via your browser. You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Various browsers provide different procedures to manage your settings. Click on any of the browser links below for instructions.